Saturday, October 19, 2013

We  celebrated BLOGGER'S DAY today in our institute. Me and many of my colleague's were part of this celebrations. It was well coordinated by our respected  seniors. We all were greatly motivated by the head of our institute Mrs.M.B.JHULKA. Which boosted a great moral among the all students as well as teachers. after that we all started writing the blog on our respective sites. Our topic was "IS DOING BJMC IS A DREAM COME TRUE". Frankly speaking I never knew what a blog is and how to operate it but because of our seniors I get to know what does this thing is and the way they supported us and coordinated the whole celebration was tremendous. As I was a zero in terms of blog writing I thought it would be a boring thing to do but as soon as I joined the competition I realised that started liking writing block and I found it a cool thing to do and to express yourself t not only to your friends but to the world. The best part is that if your blog gets a 10000 like the Google will give you a 10$ amount. So, it was a new and unique experience for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made e extremely delighted. So, I wish every blog holder a -

                                                                                                                 HAPPY BLOGGER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment